Comfort Credit is an overdraft authorization granted to salaried retail customers.
What are the eligibility criteria for Comfort Credit?
The eligibility criteria for the credit are as follows:
- Have a minimum salary of 150 USD (except for civil servants, for whom it is 54 USD)
- Be an employee of a company approved by Rawbank
- Be aged between 25 and 60 years
- Have a work contract with a minimum of one year of seniority
What are the characteristics of Comfort Credit?
Comfort allows you to benefit from credit:
- Not exceeding 50% of your salary
- With a monthly interest rate of 2.99% (USD) and 5.99% (CDF)
- For a period of up to 24 months
It is a line of credit (LOC) with a credit amount not exceeding 50% of net salary.