What are the eligibility criteria for Moto Credit?
Do you wish you had a motorcycle? Opt for the Rawbank motorcycle credit.
The eligibility criteria for the credit are as follows:
- Have a minimum salary of 100 USD
- Be an employee of a company approved by Rawbank
- Be aged between 25 and 60 years old
- Have an employment contract with a seniority of one year
What are the characteristics of Moto Credit?
Motorcycle Credit allows you to benefit from a credit:
- Ranging from 800 USD to 5,000 USD
- With a monthly interest rate of 1.75% (USD) and 3.75% (CDF)
- For a period of up to 24 months
It is a fixed term advance (ATF), with monthly payments not exceeding 45% of net monthly salary.