The Leopard Credit is a consumer credit intended for state employees.
What are the eligibility criteria for Leopard Credit?
Have a minimum salary of 54 USD
- Avoir un salaire minimum de 54 USD
- Be an officer of a state-owned company approved by Rawbank
- Be aged between 25 and 60 years (61 to 65 years old conditions for seniors)
- Have a registration number
What are the characteristics of Leopard Credit?
Leopard allows you to benefit from credit:
- Ranging from rom 216 USD to 10,000 USD
- With a monthly interest rate of 1.5% (USD) and 3.75% (CDF)
- For a period of up to 15 months
- With a monthly payment amount not exceeding 45% of net monthly salary
It is a fixed term advance (ATF) with credit not exceeding four months of net salary.