- Law number 20/017 of 25 November 2020 on telecommunications and information and communication technologies establishes the legal framework applicable to the protection of privacy and personal data.
- Rawbank has set up a personal data processing system which includes the data of its customers, prospects, candidates, and visitors.
- For the purposes of this Agreement, the following definitions shall apply
- Clients: all natural or legal persons holding an account in the books of Rawbank.
– Candidate: any natural or legal person who applies for a job or internship offer or a call for tenders.
- Visitor: any user of the website " www.rawbank.com ".
- This policy defines the conditions under which Rawbank, in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 003/2002 of 2 February 2002 on the activity and control of credit institutions, undertakes to fulfil its obligation to provide information, as a banker, and formalises the rights and obligations in the processing of personal data of clients, prospects, candidates and visitors.
- The privacy of customers, prospects, candidates and visitors to our website is of the utmost importance and we are committed to preserving it.
- This policy applies only to data processed or collected by Rawbank and for which it is responsible.
- This policy is independent of any other document that customers, prospects, applicants or visitors may sign with Rawbank.
- This policy is accepted without reservation when accessing the website www.rawbank.com.
- No processing may be implemented by Rawbank concerning the data of clients, prospects, candidates and visitors if it does not concern data of a personal nature or privacy collected by its services or processed in relation to its services and if it does not comply with the principles laid down by Law No. 20/017 of 25 November 2020 relating to telecommunications and information and communication technologies, which sets out the legal framework applicable to the protection of privacy and personal data.
B. Collection of your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits to and use of this website, including the source of referral, length of visit, pages viewed and site navigation paths.
- Information you enter when you register on our website, such as your email address.
- The information you enter when you fill out the registration form, for example, your name, gender, date of birth, email address and phone number.
- The information you enter to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters.
- The information you enter when you answer a call for tender.
- Information generated when you use our website, including when, how many times and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information about anything you purchase, services you use or transactions you make on our website, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card details.
- Any other personal information you send us.
C. Use of Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Improving the use of the services available on our website;
- Business or marketing communications;
- Sending email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Sending of our newsletter by e-mail if you have subscribed (you can unsubscribe at any time);
- Sending commercial communications relating to our business or that of third parties that may be of interest to you;
- Handling requests and complaints made by you regarding our website or services;
- Ensuring the security of our website and preventing fraud;
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using the website's privacy controls.
We will not, without your explicit consent, provide your personal information to a third party for their direct marketing or that of another third party.
D. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, agents, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- in the case of compulsion by operation of law;
- in the context of any current or future legal proceedings;
- in the exercise or defense of our legal rights (including by providing information to third parties for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
Except as provided in this policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
E. Retention of Personal Information
- This section sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to ensure that we meet our legal obligations to retain and delete personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose shall be retained no longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Without prejudice to the provisions on the security of personal information, we will generally delete personal data between1 and 15 January 2021.
- Nonobstant les autres dispositions de la présente section G, nous conserverons les documents (y compris les documents électroniques) contenant des données à caractère personnel :
to the extent that we are required by law to do so;
b. if we believe that these documents may be relevant to any current or future legal proceedings; and
c. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
G. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. We recommend that you check this page periodically to ensure that you understand the changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through our website's private messaging system.
I. Your rights
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the provision of this information will be subject to the following condition:
The provision of appropriate proof of your identity.
We may retain the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law. You may ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we give you the opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The names of the cookies we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are listed below:
a. We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to: recognize a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they navigate the website / improve the usability of the website / analyze website usage / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve website security / customize the website for each user / target advertisements that may be of particular interest to specific users / describe the purpose(s)
a. In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by using the cookie management settings available by clicking on "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", then "Advanced";
b. In Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on "Preferences", "Options Preferences", “Settings” then "Privacy & Security", selecting "Enhanced Tracking Protection" select “Custom” then check “Cookies”.
c. In Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the "Personalize and Control" menu, and clicking on "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under "Cookies".
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
a. In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie files (instructions can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/ 278835 );
b. in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history", clicking on "Show cookies" and then clicking on "Delete all cookies"; and
c. In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by going to the "Personalize and Control" menu, and clicking on "Settings", "Show Advanced Settings" and "Clear Browsing Data", and then selecting "Delete Cookies and Other Site and Plug-in Data" before clicking on "Clear Browsing Data".
4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.