The current account is a classic current account, available in Congolese Franc (CDF), American Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), South African Rand (ZAR), Yuan (RMB), and Canadian Dollar (CAD).
How to open a current account
In order to open a current account, the following requirements must be met :
- Conditions of eligibility be of age, resident or non-resident.;
- Opening conditions : you need :
- Fill in the account opening form + FATCA;
- Fill in acknowledgement of receipt RGO ;
- Be in possession of a valid identity document (passport, ID card,driver's license) ;
- wo color passport photos
What are the characteristics of the current account??
The characteristics of the current account are:
- He is dintended for all customers?;
- No account limit is defined?;
- The account maintenance fee is 5 USD/month for the Retails and 10 USD/month for theliens and corporate entities ;
- The means of payment are card, checkbook, and Payment Order (PO)
What transactions can I perform with the current account ?
With the current account you can perform the following banking operations:
- Deposit and withdrawal at the counter;
- Withdrawal and payment with card;
- Wire transfer
- The provision of funds
Read the General Regulations of Operations.