The VISA CDF Card is a debit card linked to a current account in Congolese Franc (CDF), usable in DRC only through the Multipay network. It allows you to make cash withdrawals and payments in complete security.
What are the characteristics of the VISA CDF Card?
The characteristics of the VISA CDF Card are as follows:
- Debit card
- Can be used in DRC only (multipay network)) ;
- Annual fee: 15 USD (excluding VAT, at the exchange rate set by the bank)*
- Validity period: three years
- It allows withdrawals at ATMs and payments at electronic payment terminal (EPTs)
- Consult the cards' limits by clicking on this link.
What are the benefits of the VISA CDF Card?
The CDF VISA Card not only allows you to withdraw funds or make payments, it also gives access to a range of free services for its users, such as:
- No fees for withdrawals from Rawbank ATMs
- Balance inquiry at the Rawbank ATM
- No payment fees on the Rawbank electronic payment terminal and the Multipay network
What transactions can I carry out with the CDF VISA Card?
With your CDF VISA Card, you can:
- Withdraw funds from your CDF current account at an ATM
- Make 5 withdrawals per day for a maximum amount of 1,000,000 CDF
- Make 15 withdrawals per week for a maximum amount of 2,000,000 CDF
- Make payments on the electronic payment terminal from your CDF current account
- Make 15 electronic payments per weekday for a maximum amount of 1,500,000 CDF
- Make 45 electronic payments per week for a maximum amount of 2,500,000 CDF
* Excludes value added tax