The smiley account is a savings account in US dollars (USD) for children aged 0 to 12 years. So that the future
Smile, their future is assured
How to open a Smiley Account
To be a Smiley Minor Account holder, you must :
- That the legal representative of the child goes to the agency to open the account ;
- Be equipped with 2 color passport photos for the minor and 2 color passport photos for the child's legal representative;
- Have the child's birth certificate ;
- Make a minimum deposit of USD 50 at the opening of the account.
What are the benefits of the Smiley Account?
The proposed benefits are multiple :
- No account management fees
- 2.5% annual interest, (5% if no withdrawal in the year) ;
- The bank offers you a welcome gift of 10 USD at the opening of the account for any child under 10 years old.
What transactions can I carry out with the Smiley Account ?
The following transactions are allowed through the Smiley Account:
- Deposit at the counter ;
- Withdrawal at the counter ;
- Leveling from parent or guardian account to child's account.
Read the General Regulations of Operations.