The Academia Card is a VISA contactless debit card linked to the Academia Young Person's Account. It can be used in the DRC and internationally, allowing you to withdraw funds and make payments in complete security.
What are the characteristics of the Academia Card?
The Academia Card has the following characteristics:
- VISA contactless debit card
- Usable in DRC and internationally
- Annual fee: 15 USD (excluding VAT)*
- Validity period: three years
* Excludes value added tax
What are the benefits of the Academia Card?
The Academia Card not only allows you to withdraw funds or make payments, it also provides access to a range of free services for its users, such as:
- Balance inquiry at Rawbank ATM
- No withdrawal fees at the Rawbank ATM
- No payment fees on the Rawbank Eftpos terminal
- Consult the cards' limits by clicking on this link.
What transactions can I carry out with the Academia Card?
With the Academia Card, you can carry out the following transactions:
- Withdrawal from an ATM
- Payment at an electronic payment terminal (EPT)
- Online and cash advance payments