The VISA Euro Card is a debit card linked to a current account in Euro (EUR), which allows you to make cash withdrawals, payments, and cash advances in complete security. The card can be used in the DRC and internationally through the Visa network.
What are the features of the Visa Euro Card ?
The features of the Visa Euro card are as follows :
- Debit card
- Annual fee: 75 EUR (excluding VAT, at the exchange rate set by the bank)*
- Validity of the card : 3 years.
- Withdrawal of funds at the ATM, payments and cash advance operations on the electronic payment terminal (EPT).
- a Travelia insurance service is linked to this card.
- Consult the cards' limits by clicking on this link.
* Excludes value added tax
What are the benefits of the VISA EURO Card?
The VISA EURO Card not only allows you to withdraw funds, but also offers a range of advantages such as:
- Free balance inquiry at any Rawbank ATM
- No payment fees at electronic payment terminals in the VISA international network ;
|Transaction per day||Limit transaction per day||Transaction per week||Limit transaction per week|
|ATM||10||2 000||50||5 000|
|POS terminal||20||10 000||50||20 000|
|POS terminal (Cash Advance)||3||2 000||5||5 000|
|POS terminal (Contactless)||10||100 USD||30||300|