The VISA Euro Card is a debit card linked to a current account in Euro (EUR), which allows you to make cash withdrawals, payments, and cash advances in complete security. The card can be used in the DRC and internationally through the Visa network.
What are the characteristics of the Visa Euro Card?
The characteristics of the Visa Euro Card are the following:
- Debit card
- Annual fee: 75 EUR (excluding VAT, at the exchange rate set by the bank)*
- Validity period: three years
- It allows cash withdrawals at ATMs, payments and cash advances at electronic payment terminals (EPT)
- Travelia insurance service is linked to this card
- Consult the cards' limits by clicking on this link.
* Excludes value added tax
What are the benefits of the VISA EURO Card?
The VISA EURO Card not only allows you to withdraw funds, but also offers a range of advantages such as:
- Free balance inquiry at any Rawbank ATM
- No payment fees on the electronic payment terminal of the international VISA network