The Academia Account is a hybrid account (current and savings) for young people between the ages of 13 and 25, available in US dollars (USD).
How to open an Academia Young Person's Account
To open an Academia Account, you must meet the following conditions:
- Eligibility conditions: be between 13 and 25 years old
(N.B. = Once the account holder reaches the age of 25 the account must be converted to a Loyalty or Current account.)
le compte doit être transformé en compte Fidélité.
2. Account opening conditions:
- Complete the account opening form + FATCA
- Complete the RGO acknowledgement of receipt
- Be in possession of a valid identification document (passport, voter's card, driver's license)
- Present a birth certificate, if the young person is a minor
- Bring two color passport photos
- Also have two color passport photos for the representative, if the young person is a minor
What are the benefits of the Academia Young Person's Account? ?
To facilitate withdrawals, a VISA card is linked to this account. Other advantages are as follows:
- No account management fees
- No account closure fees
- Annual interest rate of up to 4%
What operations can I carry out with the Academia Young Person’s Account?
The Academia Young Person’s Account accepts the following banking transactions:
- Deposit at the counter
- Withdrawal at the counter
- Withdrawal with card
- Payment with card