The Academia Account is a hybrid account (current and savings) for young people between the ages of 13 and 25, available in US dollars (USD).
How to open an Academia Young Person's Account
In order to open a current account, the following requirements must be met :
- Eligibility requirements: be between 13 and 24 years old
N.B. = From the moment the account holder reaches the age of 25, the account must be transformed into pack Eco.
2. Conditions for opening an account :
- Complete the account opening form + FATCA
- Fill in acknowledgement of receipt RGO ;
- Be in possession of a valid identity document (passport, ID card, driver license) ;
- Present a birth certificate, if the young person is a minor ;
- Bring two color passport photos ;
- Also have two color passport photos for the representative, if the young person is a minor.
What are the benefits of the Academia Young Person's Account? ?
To facilitate withdrawals, a VISA card is linked to this account. Other advantages are as follows :
- No account management fees
- No account closing fees
- Annual interest rate up to 4%.
What operations can I carry out with the Academia Young Person’s Account?
The Academia Young Person’s Account accepts the following banking transactions :
- Deposit and withdrawal at the counter
- Withdrawal and payment with card
Read the General Regulations of Operations.