The Fidelity Account is a classic savings account with no limit, available for Congolese Francs (CDF) and American Dollars (USD).
Small savings will become big
How to open a Fidelity Account
In order to open a current account, the following requirements must be met :
- Conditions of eligibility be of age, resident or non-resident; . :
- . :
- Fill in the account opening form + FATCA
- Fill in acknowledgement of receipt. RGO
- Be in possession of a valid identity document (passport, ID card, driver license
- two color passport photos
What are the features of the Fidelity Account?
The fidelity account, in addition to accepting card payments, offers several advantages :.. .. ., .
- PNo account management fees ;
- No minimum deposit required ;
- An interest rateset at 10% (CDF) and 2% (USD).
What transactions can I perform with the current account
With the Fidelity Savings Account you will be able to perform the following banking operations :
- Deposit at the counter
- Withdrawal at the counter
- Withdrawal with card
Read the General Regulations of Operations.