The Fidelity Account is a classic savings account with no limit, available for Congolese Francs (CDF) and American Dollars (USD). It is intended for Retail and Privilege Banking customers.
How to open a Fidelity Account
To be a holder of a Fidelity Savings Account, you must meet the following conditions:
- Eligibility conditions: be of legal age and resident/non-resident
- Opening conditions: :
- Complete the account opening form + FATCA
- Complete the RGO acknowledgement of receipt
- Be in possession of a valid identification document (passport, voter's card, driver's license)
- two color passport photos
What are the features of the Fidelity Account?
The Loyalty Account, in addition to accepting card payments, offers several advantages:
- PNo account management fees
- No minimum deposit required
- A fixed annual interest rate of 10% (CDF) and 2% (USD)
What transactions can I carry out with the Fidelity Account?
With the Fidelity Savings Account you will be able to perform the following banking operations:
- Deposit at the counter
- Withdrawal at the counter
- Withdrawal with card
With the Loyalty Account, small savings become bigger.