Social network moderation charter
This charter has been drawn up so that this page is a friendly and pleasant place for everyone to exchange information. Our page is not intended to disseminate information about Rawbank's products and services or any information about the company. Comments (or any other content) that are friendly and respectful of all on the Rawbank page wall are welcome, and open to all fans. Feel free to react, share your experiences, ask questions and answer those of other fans. Before participating, we invite you to consult the rules of good conduct below:
Rules of good conduct
Comments must be written in accordance with the rules of propriety.
The moderator has the right to delete, without prior warning, any statement that would potentially be considered illegal:
- Any incitement to discrimination, hatred or violence of a racist, xenophobic, homophobic or revisionist nature;
- any comments that encourage excessive or inappropriate consumption of alcohol, or that promote drunkenness.
In particular, comments in the following categories will be systematically removed:
- insulting, aggressive or vulgar comments, constituting harassment or taking one or more participants to task;
- comments of a defamatory or denigrating nature;
- off-topic comments and contributions (such as advertising, brand names, etc.);
- comments linking Rawbank to drugs or sex;
- political comments;
- repetitive comments for commercial purposes;
- links to external sites whose content is likely to be contrary to the laws and regulations in force in the DRC;
- rude comments (including rude emoticons);
- threatening comments;
- spam or advertising;
- the sending of identical messages, by the same person, in large quantities and in a very short time, which is called “flooding” (a generally malicious action that consists in sending a large quantity of useless data to a network in order to make it unusable by saturating its bandwidth or by causing the crashing the networked machines of which denial of service is a possible consequence).
- comments unrelated to the publication in question;
- incomprehensible comments.
The Rawbank page is moderated in accordance with these guidelines.
Comments posted on the Rawbank page can be read by all fans and will be moderated after the fact (i.e. after they have been published). For responses to comments, a dedicated team is available Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 12 pm.
This fan page is a space dedicated to Rawbank. Any request related to its operation and policy will not be processed here.
After publication, the moderator reserves the right to delete a comment without notice if he/she considers that it is not in conformity:
- to this charter;
- the rules of good conduct in force on the Internet;
- to the law in force in the Democratic Republic of Congo.