What are the eligibility criteria for the FACTURIS Credit?
The eligibility criteria are:
- To be a supplier of one or several large companies that are clients of Rawbank
- To be in continuous business relationship with one or more of these companies for a minimum of one year
- Benefit from a positive appreciation of the larger company
- To have a current account at Rawbank
- To have received a minimum of three payments from a larger company through any bank
What are the characteristics of the FACTURIS Credit?
The advance cannot exceed:
- 80% of the invoice amount
- Two months of the annual turnoves annuel
Each advance is granted on the basis of the payment term of the invoice, with a maximum of 60 days (per rotation).
Reimbursement through payments made by the large business and any other revenue of the supplier.
The credit line can be renewed at the end of the term. To do so, a new credit application must be submitted prior to the due date.