The Lady's First credit is a credit for women entrepreneurs to finance operating needs related to business activities.
What are the eligibility criteria for Lady's First credit ?
If you are a woman entrepreneur and you need financing, then choose the Lady's First loan. The eligibility criteria for the credit are :
- Have a business that has been in existence for at least 3 years ;
- Have an active account for at least one year ;
- Hold the average of the credit movements over the last 6 months, which must not be less than 40% of the average monthly income entered.
What are the characteristics of this credit ?
Lady's First allows you to benefit from a credit :
- Ranging from $10,000 to $500,000 ;
- With an annual interest rate of 10% recoverable monthly ;
- For a period of up to 12 months ;
- With monthly payments not exceeding 40% of your income.