The current account is a classic current account, available in Congolese Franc (CDF), American Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), South African Rand (ZAR), Yuan (RMB).
How to open a current account
In order to open a current account, the following requirements must be met:
- Eligibility requirements: be of legal age; be a resident;
- Opening conditions: you need
- to complete the account opening form + FATCA
- to complete the RGO acknowledgement of receipt
- a valid identification document (passport, voter's card, driver's license)
- two color passport photos
What are the characteristics of the current account?
The characteristics of the current account are: sont :
- Il est destiné à toute la clientèle ;
- No account limit is defined ;
- The account management fees are 5 USD/month for Retails and 10 USD/month for privileges and legal entities
- The means of payment are card, checkbook, and Payment Order (PO)
What transactions can I carry out with the current account ?
With the current account you can perform the following banking operations:
- Deposit and withdrawal at the counter
- RWithdrawal and payment with card ;
- Wire transfer
- The provision of funds