What does an account number at Rawbank consist of?
Rawbank account numbers are composed of five blocks of digits:
- The first block, consisting of five digits, represents the branch number where your account is housed (the branch where you opened your account).
- The second block of three numbers represents the type of account you have (current,savings or Academia) ;
- The third block of six digits represents the customer code.
- The fourth block, consisting of two digits, represents the position of your account.
- The fifth block represents the security key.