The Mastercard is a credit card (deferred debit) that allows you to make cash withdrawals, payments, and cash advances in complete security. The Mastercard Titanium and Platinum include the TRAVELIA insurance.
What are the eligibility requirements for a Mastercard?
In order to become an eligible Mastercard customer you must:
- Être employé d’une entreprise agréée par Rawbank ;
- Have a permanent contract (CDI)
- Be aged between 25 and 60 years old
- To deposit a 110% deposit of the limit amount
What are the characteristics of the Mastercard?
The characteristics of the Mastercard are as follows:
- Credit card (deferred debit)
- The annual fee for the card varies depending on the type of card
- Mastercard Standard: 49 USD
- Mastercard Titanium: 199 USD
- Mastercard Platinium: 399 USD
- Validity period: two years
- Allows cash withdrawals at ATMs, and payments and cash electronic payment terminal (EPTs)
- Consult the cards' limits by clicking on this link.
What are the benefits of Mastercard?
Mastercard not only allows you to withdraw your funds, but also offers a whole range of advantages such as:
- Demande de solde gratuite au distributeur automatique des billets en RDC ;
- No payment fees on the Rawbank electronic payment terminal and other banks in the Mastercard network..
To access the details of your Mastercard operations, click here. This is used in DRC and internationally through the Mastercard network..
* Excludes value added tax
**Depending on the type of card