What are the eligibility criteria for China Express service?
To be eligible for the China Express service, the customer must:
- Have a valid ID to show when depositing the amount to be transferred;
- Have cash funds available to complete the transaction.
What are the advantages of this service?
With the China Express service, you can enjoy the following advantages:
- It is fast and easy!
- No more waiting in line for the beneficiary !
- He can have the funds in his account once the transaction is done.
How do I send the funds via China Express?
The procedure for sending funds is as follows:
- The client must go to a Rawbank branch dedicated to the China Express service, with an identity document valid in DRC;
- The client fills in a form in which the amount to be transferred in dollars is indicated, as well as the PAN number of the beneficiary's Union Pay card;
- Once the transaction is registered, the beneficiary's account will be credited immediately and the customer will receive an SMS confirming that the transfer has been completed.
What about the pricing of this service?
- It varies according to the amount to be transferred, up to a maximum of USD 9999 per day, the maximum amount per transaction being USD 5000;
- If the client presents himself with funds in another currency than USD, they will be converted at the local exchange rate, applied in the agency where the transfer will be made;
- The amount to be received on the transfer slip will be in YUAN.
Service available in our following agencies : 30 JUIN/GOMBE, COURONNE, CONSULAT, LIKASI, MIKUBA ANCIEN KOLWEZI, MIKUBA NOUVEAU KOLWEZI, UAC, FUNGURUME, UNILU, M’SIRI, DGI, KISANGA, BEL’AIR, KASUMBALESA, KIPUSHI, GOLF, KAKANDA, SAKANIA, KALEMIE.