The VISA USD Card is a debit card linked to a current account in American Dollars (USD), which allows you to make cash withdrawals, payments, and gain cash advances in complete security. This card can be used in the DRC and internationally through the Visa network.
What are the characteristics of the VISA USD Card?
The characteristics of the VISA USD Card are as follows:
- Debit card
- Usable in the DRC and internationally (VISA network)
- Le frais annuels varient en fonction du type de carte :
- Visa Classic Contactless : 25 USD
- Visa Gold Contactless : 100 USD
- Visa Platinum Contactless : 150 USD
- Visa Infinite Contactless : 350 USD
- Valid for three years
- It accepts cash withdrawals from ATMs, payments and cash advances on electronic payment terminal (EPTs)
- Consult the cards' limits by clicking on this link
- With the Visa Infinite Card, you can create a Lounge Key profile through this link.
What are the benefits of the VISA USD Card?
The VISA USD Card not only allows you to withdraw your funds, it also offers a range of benefits such as:
- Free balance inquiry at Rawbank ATMs
- Pas de frais de paiement sur les terminaux de paiement électronique du réseau international VISA.
- L’assurance voyage rattachée aux cartes VISA Gold, Platinum et Infinite.
- Visa Directservice: with your Visa card, receive money anywhere in the world to your account, by communicating your PAN number (the 16-digit card number)