The VISA Euro Card is a debit card linked to a current account in Euro (EUR), which allows you to make cash withdrawals, payments, and cash advances in complete security. The card can be used in the DRC and internationally through the Visa network.
Quelles sont les caractéristiques de la carte Visa Euro ?
The characteristics of the Visa Euro Card are the following:
- Debit card
- Annual fee: 75 EUR (excluding VAT, at the exchange rate set by the bank)*
- Validity period: three years
- It allows cash withdrawals at ATMs, payments and cash advances at electronic payment terminals (EPT)
- Le service Travelia insurance service est liée à cette carte ;
- Consult the cards' limits by clicking on this link.
* Excludes value added tax
Quels sont les avantages de la carte VISA EURO ?
The VISA EURO Card not only allows you to withdraw funds, but also offers a range of advantages such as:
- Free balance inquiry at any Rawbank ATM
- No payment fees on the electronic payment terminal of the international VISA network