The Academia Account is a hybrid account (current and savings) for young people between the ages of 13 and 25, available in US dollars (USD).
Comment ouvrir un compte jeune Academia ?
In order to open a current account, the following requirements must be met :
- Eligibility requirements: be between 13 and 24 years old
N.B. = From the moment the account holder reaches the age of 25, the account must be transformed into pack Eco.
2. Conditions for opening an account :
- Complete the account opening form + FATCA
- Fill in acknowledgement of receipt RGO ;
- Be in possession of a valid identity document (passport, ID card, driver license) ;
- Present a birth certificate, if the young person is a minor ;
- Bring two color passport photos ;
- Also have two color passport photos for the representative, if the young person is a minor.
Remplir le formulaire de demande d'ouverture du compte
Quels sont les avantages du compte jeune Academia ?
To facilitate withdrawals, a VISA card is linked to this account. Other advantages are as follows :
- No account management fees
- No account closing fees
- Annual interest rate up to 4%.
Quelles opérations puis-je effectuer avec le compte jeune Academia ?
The Academia Young Person’s Account accepts the following banking transactions :
- Deposit and withdrawal at the counter
- Withdrawal and payment with card